Rules for Admission to First Year Diploma in Engg. & Tech.
Reference No. TED 2013/(19/13)/Tanshi-5 Dt. 8th May 2013 of Higher & Technical Education Department)
Fees is chargeable as per "Shikshan Shulka Samiti" Maharashtra State guidelines and should pay in the form of Demand Draft / Pay Order of Nationalized Bank valid for minimum six month in favor of 'Maharashtra Polytechnic'.
Fees Refund Policy:
Refund of tuition fee, development and other fees after cancellation of admission, shall be as per AICTE guidelines No.
- AICTE / Legal/ 04(01)/ 2007, April 2007 and circular no.698 dtd 24/8/2007 issued by Pravesh Niyantran
- Minutes of meeting, Item No. 5(e), Shikshan Shulka Samiti & H&T, Dated 9th January 2013.
It is made clear that such application for cancellations will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents. Refund shall be made after deduction of cancellation charges.
Refund shall be made as follows:
|1.||Request received before cutoff date and if 'a seat' is
filled before the cutoff date
|Entire fees less Rs.1000/-|
|2.||Request received before cutoff date, but 'a seat' could
not be filled before the cutoff date.
(except the security deposit)
- Entire amount of security/caution money deposits is to be refunded back.
- Under the Scheme, up to 5 percent of sanctioned intake per course shall be available for these admissions. These seats shall be supernumerary in nature.
- Sons and daughters of parent having annual income of less than Rs.4.50 lakhs from all sources shall only be eligible for seats under this scheme.
- The waiver is limited to the tuition fee as approved by the State Level Fee Committee for self-financing Institutions. All other Fee except tuition fees will have to be paid by the beneficiary.
- All such additional seats shall be treated as TFWS seats of Maharashtra State quota. These additional seats will be filled as State Level seats and will be made available to eligible candidates of Tuition Fee Waiver scheme as a separate choice.
- Only Maharashtra State candidates will be admitted against such additional seats.
- Students admitted under this scheme shall not be allowed to change Institution/Course under any circumstances.
- Candidates willing to opt for these additional TFWS seats will have to submit income certificate stating that his/her parent's Annual Income is less than Rs. 4.50 Lakhs from all sources from the appropriate competent authority of the Maharashtra State.
Note: Admission rules & regulation are subjected to change as per the guideline issued by AICTE/DTE/MSBTE from time to time.
Submission of Documents:
The candidate called for detailed scrutiny of the application must produce the following certificates in original at the time ofscrutiny /interview. In case all the relevant documents are not produced, the candidate will loose his/her claim for admission and his/her request for extension of the date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Attested Copy of Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form at the time of Submission & Original Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission as follows:
- Statement of marks of VIII, IX and X examination
- Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College
- Statement of marks of H.S.C. Science examination (if any).
- Affidavit for Minority Status.
- Domicile Certificate of the Candidate
- Intermediate Grade Drawing Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate, duly completed already printed in Application Form
- 5 Color pass port size photographs with white background (At the time of Admission)
- Fees in form of Demand Draft / Pay Order of Nationalized Bank in favour of Maharashtra Polytechnic.
- Annual Income Certificate of Parents issued by Tahsildar / Subdivisional Officer / Deputy Collector / Collector of the district for Tuition Fee waiver scheme(At the time of Admission).